Vapor Barrier Insulation
MicroFoil™ is a clean, non-toxic, self-taping reflective foil insulation
and vapor barrier that provides increased comfort, energy efficiency,
and a clean finished appearance. MicroFoil reduces heat gain and loss
by reflecting radiant energy, the predominant form of heat transfer.
MicroFoil does not contain hazardous chemicals or materials that can
cause itching or allergic reactions. It is made from a proprietary blend
of high-purity aluminum foil incorporating a moisture-proof ¼” thick
- 1/8" eMicro Foil 4' x 250' Rolls
- 1/4" eMicro Foil 4' x 250' Rolls
Features & Uses
MicroFoil® is unique in that its lightweight high-performance design does not sacrifice thermal performance. Every roll is designed to reflect radiant energy as opposed to absorbing and dissipating it as do most other insulation products.
- Proprietary Blend of high-purity aluminum foil reflects radiant
heat from the sun in the summer, while also retaining heat in winter
- Superior Product Engineering creates a lighter, more durable product
that is waterproof and easy to handle.
- Self-Tape Design makes your structure look seamless and more attractive. Choose from white or traditional foil facings on the interior
- Reinforced Fiberglass Scrim in facings provides extra toughness
against bird/rodent damage.
- Patented Self-Taping Seam makes installation easy and cost-effective
since there is no need for additional tape.
- Light Flexible Rolls make installation faster, safer and more efficient.
Only standard safety equipment is required.
- Durable Construction ensures long-lasting toughness that is capable
of resisting abuse in the most demanding building applications.
Uses for Vapor Barrier Insulation
• Post Frame
• Metal Frame
• Self Storage
• Metal Roofs
MicroFoil® is unique in that its lightweight high-performance design does not sacrifice thermal performance. Every roll is designed to reflect radiant energy as opposed to absorbing and dissipating it as do most other insulation products. MicroFoil® can also make mass based insulation more thermally efficient by reducing the radiant energy gain and improve the overall system performance.
When installed with adjacent airspaces, the optimum heat reflecting insulation value can be achieved. Additionally, MicroFoil® can virtually eliminate condensation from forming in your building and acts as a durable, cost-effective vapor barrier.
Installing MicroFoil® can enhance your building’s energy efficiency; thereby, increasing your comfort while also providing a cleaner and
attractive finished appearance.